Popular Posts

Friday, May 20, 2011

Vi bra tions

Blog

Vi bra tions

Every woman no matter the marital status, age or sexual preference should own her very own vibrator... Yep, I said it. Sometimes a lady just wants to get off alone without all the extra shit. If you don't have one, I suggest you walk into your nearest adult store and pick one up.  The bullet is very popular and very powerful with a variety of speeds. 

I've been told that there are some GAW (grown ass women) that have never had an orgasm. EVER! That's a S H A M E! Now, you really need to run not walk and get yourself one. 

Ladies, this is not a time to be embarrassed. Everyone there is in search of satisfaction. And, for those that have yet to experience multiples, stand by. 

A touch of Romance has 20% off your purchase every 1st Thursday. 

See ya and happy endings! 

4 comments:

  1. This is very true. The bullet is a friend of mine...lol. If you don't know how to please you then how can you teach anyone else to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My, Exactly! What I always tell my 23 year old daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed. In some things I like variety, and in picking my toys I absolutely do. Just like my tastes in various Vodkas, I like to roll with how I'm feeling that day!! Good Vib Ra Tions Yvette!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tonya, I definitely agree with you on variety. Variety adds a spice to life. Thanks for commenting. :-)

    ReplyDelete