Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Ussy

Track 6 is what was playing on her iPod. "Maybach music, You think you using me like this game's new to me..." In her birthday suit sitting on the edge of unadulterated pleasure and her porcelain tub she spread her legs and with her rhinestone hand held mirror looked at her Ussy.

Admiring her she Whispered, mirror mirror on the wall who is the fairest of them all. The mirror revealed her beautiful image...

Ladies, do you really understand how much power you have? Ussy, has brought down empires and has made the most powerful man fall from grace.

"But you ainte using me, you just want jewelry..." Ladies stop giving yours away so free willy style. You have bargaining power. I don't care if the man is a preacher or a prominent figure at the end of the day, they all want Ussy.

Lighting up her Gurkha Majesty Reserve she smiled and sang, "We'll be cool as long as you just play your part..."

Ussy, is sometimes better than gold, use yours wisely...

Morning! I told y'all I was gonna hit y'all with something a lil light today, after yesterday's, "IT HURTS SO BAD."  Booooo yow!

Peace until tomorrow, "I ainte stoppn' you and you ainte stoppn' me..."

2 comments:

  1. It’s definitely better than GOLD . . . Maybe that’s why when MEN know that they can get it CHEAP or maybe even FREE they flock to it like a sale at WALMART.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loretta, LOL! Maybe, you're right. Women must understand the power in the P! Thank you for commenting! :-)

    ReplyDelete