Popular Posts

Monday, May 23, 2011

From da head

Hi Everyone,

I really didn't have a topic in mind today, so, I'll be posting from the head! Ha!

I Love Living Life to the fullest!  I do what I need to make myself HAPPY!  I LIKE: cigars, looking at and studying black men, I truly love black men (I'm married, but looking won't hurt him nor I), writing (I'm writing a book now, kind of a self help book with a twist, as a matter of fact I was asked to send my querie yesterday), laughing often and loud (can't wait till my voice is back, had laryngitis), making people smile, food (I love food), discovering new things, my Nu blog, building my buisness,  a clean house (which reminds me to call the carpet cleaner), talking, looking pretty (love make up, lipstick, lashes and getting my hair and nails done), hugging (I'm a hugger), seeing my daughter dance (she's a great dancer and can make her body move in ways I can only imagine mine moving), my grand daughter's fiesty ways laughter smile curly hair and hugs, doing things to make my mom smile, making my husbands favorite meal (since I don't cook that often, anything I cook is his favorite meal), Designer bags and shoes (my favorites are Gucci and Christian Louboutin and I'm proud to say I own a few of both),  positive people, massages and BACK TO LIFE AGAIN. 

If you are reading this, do something to make your life happy, healthy and complete. 

LIFE IS FOR LIVING AND BEING HAPPY!     

Lata ya'll until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment