Popular Posts

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Ruby Woo

As he stood in line at the corner liquor store orderIng his hog head cheese and asking that it be sliced thin, she stood behind him and said whenever she saw him, she felt like wrapping her Ruby Woo painted lips that resembled those of the ancestors around, over and down that Nigga's swollen manhood, until he told her he loved her over and over again. I laughed out loud, cause Alize Hennesy Monroe didn't like men, cause of some shit she said  happened to her when she was a kid. The crazy thang is that she said she ain't neva go get no help, cause she wanted to let dead dogs lie (Ladies and Men too, if someone fucked with y'all as a kid, tell someone and get help)!

Of course she would never put her big ass lips on his dick, cause she had never approached a man in her 33.5 years of livn', but they approached her. See Alize was one of them pretty lipstick lesbians. You know the type that wore 6" heels and Ruby Woo lipstick, even in the summer time. Her mama said only fassss ass women wore blood stained lips, especially when it was hot outside. 

Now, we ainte go talk about Alize's mama, but for a minute. Ms. Monroe called herself CREAM, cause cash ruled everythang around her.  Miss Cream, The one who always seemed to be wearing lingerie, who sat in her 2nd floor picture window pantyless with her legs spread apart, like it was the natural thing to do. The one who always had a Newport between shiny ample lips and who always held a glass of Smirnoff poured over ice in her well manicured  hands, was a very interesting woman.

I personally learned a lot from Miss Cream by just watching and listening to her.   She the one who told us, as girls, that our pussy's should be free of hair, that our legs, elbows and lips should always be greased up.  She knew a lot for a woman that did nothing, but mostly sit 1/2 assed naked in her window, drink vodka and smoke cigarettes.  My mama didn't tell me the things Miss Cream did.  Some of the shit she told us girls I can't even say here, but I can tell you I found it to be very useful when I was grown. 

Miss Cream was something else, the ladies at the church whispered. I think they was jealous and probably wished they could sit in they windows showing they pussy's to the world or either they thought Miss Cream had popped her thang on one of they men. She probably did.  When Ms. Cream got liquored up, which was every day, all you could hear her saying was, "All you ladies pop yo pussy like this..." or "Niggas ainte shit, but hoes and tricks."
Well, from the number of men she had creepn' out her crib at odd hours of the night, I'm sure Miss Cream could pop that pussy, and from the absolute lack of  men you saw during the day, I'm sure she thought they wasn't shit. (If you're reading this and you're a hoe, regardless of what you've heard or been told, you can change and actually become a housewife. I've seen it). I am not saying Ms. Monroe was a hoe,I'm just saying if you have hoe-ish ways, like they say Miss Monroe has, don't be discouraged). nbsp; 

Alize didn't give a damn if her mama was a hoe or drank Smirnoff from dusk to dawn, she always said, "That's my mama and I love her." (That's what kids are supposed to do, love they mamas. Daddy's was a different story though). 

As day turned to night, Alize told me what she would do if she saw him again, the one that had too many tattoos to count, who wore his NY Yankees cap turned to the side, his jeans real low showing his Calvin Klein briefs and his Air Forces white as snow. I listened like a good friend does before cutting her off saying, "You ainte go bust a grape," while sipping on some overly sweet ass Moscato.  Moscato is definitely not my drink of choice, because the shit is too damn sweet, but since it was free, I drank up.  (As a matter of my opinion, people especially blacks shouldn't drink Moscato.  It's one of the reasons they have problems with they sugar, drinking Moscato is like drinking sugar water).

It wasn't long before I saw him walking toward us, effortlessly looked kinda like the Nigga was gliding on air. He had more swag than our fine ass president. I know Michelle had to be poppin that pussy on him every night. That's why we ainte never heard about no damn intern slobbin on his dick and him spillin his presidential juices on nobodies dress or nothing else. I love my president and the fact he got him a Sista and a dark one at that. As he got closer, I could see why Zay wanted to put her mouth on him and I was go encourage her cause that's what friends do. He was a sexy blue black mutha fucka. "Zay!" I yelled in a 1/2 tipsy and 1/3 too loud to be safisticated voice, "There that Nigga is, what you go do!" egging her on. Alize Hennesy Monroe looked me dead in my eyes and said, pass me the Ruby Woo...

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Gotta get me Ruby Woo. LOL
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, and yes you do. Everyone needs a tube of that RUBY WOO! Thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete