Popular Posts

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Excuse me Ms

"Bonita Applebum you gotta put me on..." Is what played in my head when I saw Her.

And, Her smile...It was so, so E LEC TRI FYING...

Mmmmmm, she smelled so nice was it Jo Malone, Marc Jacobs  or Balenciaga...

The mere touch of her skin ignited something animalistic inside me...

The sweet melodic sound of Her voice as she said, "Hello," sent chills of joy throughout my  EN TIRE EX IS TANCE...

I bet she tastes like mangos and sum otha exotic fruits. I can tell.

She enticed all 5 of my senses and by looking into Her big brown eyes I umm, I, I knew we'd need some prophylactics.

"Excuse me Ms," is what this brutha is going to say, next time I see her. Excuse me Mssssss...

Hello and welcome to BEAUTIFUL MIND, BODY, SOUL and SPIRIT.  I wrote this in the voice of a man.  Clever, huh.  This is what I think men think when they see beautiful women.  This particular peice took place in a grocery store in my mind.  The MIND is a BEAUTIFUL thing, Don't you agree.   

No comments:

Post a Comment