Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

GOOGLE IT

GOOGLE IT

"I'll cum fassss, Because I won't drink this time. I pinky swear. So when are we going to do it again?"  I heard my older sister whispering into the phone.  I was shocked, because one: I didn't know she was sexually active, not that she couldn't have an orgasm from other types of stimulation, two: She is only 17, three: She doesn't have a boyfriend, four: I didn't know she drank and five: our dad would kill her and him. 

I've been wondering how an orgasm feels and now that I know she's had at least one, I want to ask her.  My BFF told me she felt like she had died and gone to heaven when she had one in the tub. I'm still trying to figure out how that is possible. 

I am 16 years old and shouldn't be thinking about orgasms, but what in the heck do you expect. Music videos with grown women spread eagle and sliding down polls upside down, rap lyrics, campaigns that sell sex in commercials to sell burgers and my big brother, who is 18, having regular muffled sex while our parents are at work. It always sounds like her head is covered by a pillow, I hope he doesn't suffocate her. 

There is only so much a 16 year old can take, before we fall in line with the rest of this seemingly horny, kinky society. 

I'll tell you what, I get tired of the mixed signals and double standards from people, mainly adults. Example: I have a teacher that wears low cut T'S and has at least a D cup. She puts those D's in Justin's face, every morning, when she leans down, in front of his desk, to talk to him. That is not necessary, Especially, since he's only 16. If she keeps that up, I know where it will lead and that's to her face being plastered on every news channel, like all these other perverted teachers. 

Since I see what she does and how open minded she appears, I thought she would not mind me using sexposition (GOOGLE IT) to liven up a boring report I was presenting in front of the class.  Well, I was dead wrong, that almost got me expelled from school. 

I could not believe, Miss D,  was so offended. This is the same teacher that puts her breast in a 16 year old boys face daily and the one whose camera phone I found which had pictures of her with her face between another woman's butt cheeks. Now that is disgusting. Not because I'm 16, but because it is. Maybe, that's why her breath smells like Uuk, in the morning, Justin must have Anosmia (GOOGLE IT). 
 
Even though I think about orgasms often, I keep my feelings suppressed. I don't even touch myself except to wash, wipe and change my pads.  I won't even use tampons, because, I may enjoy the feeling and want the real thing. My sister said that was silly, I guess she should know. 

 I plan on attending Dartmouth College, in two years. I refuse to allow anything to thwart that plan. I've seen what happens to good smart girls, like me, that become sexually active. Their once sharp minds become foggy. 

So, untill I'm married or at least have graduated from Dartmouth, I will not be having sex of any kind. I must keep my mind clear and remain focused. 

I'm Justine Amy Walsh, I have great BIG plans for my future, but like my orgasm thoughts I'm keeping quiet. Sometimes, you share your dreams with people and they wish you everything but good. 

Write down my name and please spell it correctly, Justine Amy Walsh.  In eight years, GOOGLE IT

YDC, 07/30/12, 0045 Hours

No comments:

Post a Comment