Popular Posts

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Arnold

Why is everyone so surprised and appalled by Arnold's actions... I've become a bit of a cynic, because Not much surprises me.

I wasn't surprised about the extramarital affair, the illegitimate child it produced, nor that he bought her a home and paid for her nieces Quinciera.

The thing that F*#%ed me up was the fact his side piece remained gainfully employed for years in the house with his wife and kids. Hmm, I wonder how many times he hit that ass, while Maria was somewhere in the mansion...

Now, what type of woman, would
F*#k ya husband, conceive his child, continue working for you in YOUR HOME while pretending to be your friend, but a low down dirty hoe. 2Pac said, "Sometimes you think they yo friends, but they really yo enemy!" And the song that comes to mind is, "Whoop that B*%#h," from the movie Hustle and Flow.

She didn't have to work anymore after squeezing out Govenator the 3rd (since that's his 3rd son, that we know of). See what that rat was doing was rubbn' that shit in Maria's unsuspecting face.

Even though Maria probably hadn't f*#%*d or sucked Arnold off in years, she seriously should've whooped the woman's ass, if nothing but for principle. I'm not even the violent type, but damn an old fashion ass kicking was in order!

We already know Arnold aite shit, but by allowing baby mama to remain in the home makes him the lowest thing known to man kind.

Enough of that, but before I depart: People stop being surprised by human behavior.

I'm out until tomorrow, PEACE!

6 comments:

  1. This whole thing reminds me of the rapper Too Short's song "Freaky Tales" the line that goes . . . "cut to the house and freak my maid". I wonder how many men are doing just that..?..

    The Maid . . . generally speaking is the most unattractive thing in the world for many reasons. (one being I hate housework).

    In addition, the Maid is an unassuming persona and is virtually un-noticed by the beautiful, rich and smart woman of the house.

    Makes you wonder, why do so many women exercise their right to be envious of other women because of their beauty or material packages. By the same token, why do some women look down on other women that are less appealing..?..

    Bottom line, Maria is probably questioning herself, while the maid now has an EGO the size of TEXAS. As she proclaims "I got a p***y too".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen To That Yvette!!! I Completely Agree, I'm Not One Bit Surprised... But That Is So F'n Nervy!!! Every Dog Has His Day, Is How I See It...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Loretta, Thanks for commenting. That Too Short Song where he mentions freakn' the maid is called, Too short dope fiend beat. "She cleans up the house then cleans me up."

    I agree with you saying the maids are supposed to be unassuming, but unattractive not so true. I drive down Sunset Blvd, in Beverly Hills often and a lot of the maids I see sitting at the bus stops would not be working in my house that I live in with my husband. Some of those chica's are too damn cute. I'm going to be the finest thing up in here, up in here! LOL!

    What Maria probably is saying, "The maid N*%$a, the maid?" A lil saying is "F*@k up(meaning F&%k with someone on an even or higher level than yourself, then neither of you have anything to lose).

    Lastly, you are probably right about the maid and her new found ego. To I got a P%@&y too LOLOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Patty, Thanks for commenting. YOU are right when you say every dog has his day. ARNOLD, Karma baby Karma...

    ReplyDelete